[StBernard] IHNC bridge updates

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 8 07:24:16 EDT 2009

The Port of New Orleans website is www.portno.com

>From the home page, click CITIZEN RESOURCES on the left side the page.

Then click BRIDGES

Alerts about bridges are posted first. We try to include any alerts we
receive from DOTD for the Claiborne Bridge if we receive them in time to
post.

Scheduled disruptions to normal operations are posted in advance.

You can find the bridge curfews for all bridges across the IHNC.

We are considering using a Twitter alert, but not sure how many people would
sign up their
cellphone to receive Twitter notices about bridge operations that affect
vehicular traffic.

ddk