[StBernard] How Bad **IS** the Economy?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Oct 8 20:50:55 EDT 2009

The economy is so bad that..

. I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

. I ordered a burger at McDonalds and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can
you afford fries with that?"

. CEOs are now playing miniature golf.

. If the bank returns your check marked "Insufficient Funds," you call them
and ask if they meant you or them.

. Hot Wheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

. Obama met with three small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE,
Pfizer, and Citigroup.

. McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.

. Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's
names.

. A truckload of Americans was caught sneaking into Mexico.

. Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting.

. People in Africa are donating money to Americans.

. Motel Six won't leave the light on anymore.

. Even the Mafia is laying off judges.

. Exxon-Mobil laid off 25 Congressmen.