[StBernard] Constitutional Amendment

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 13 18:25:43 EDT 2010

A good friend sent this to me and said, "Send it to 20 people you
know." You are one of my 20. If the 20 people who received this from my
client do what I'm doing, that's 400 messages. If each of the people I'm
emailing send 20, that's 8000. Then 160,000. Then 3.2 million.

If you agree, please pass it along..

An idea whose time has come :

For too long we have been too complacent about the workings of
Congress. Many citizens had no idea that members of Congress could retire
with the same pay after only one term, that they didn't pay into Social
Security, that they specifically exempted themselves from many of the laws
they have passed (such as being exempt from any fear of prosecution for
sexual harassment) while ordinary citizens must live under those laws. The
latest is to exempt themselves from the Healthcare Reform that is being
considered...in all of its forms. Somehow, that doesn't seem logical. We
do not have an elite that is above the law. I truly don't care if they are
Democrat, Republican, Independent or whatever. The self-serving must stop.
This is a good way to do that. It is an idea whose time has come.

Have each person contact a minimum of Twenty people on their
Address list, in turn ask each of those to do likewise.

In three days, most people in The United States of America will
have the message. This is one proposal that really should be passed
around.

Proposed 28th Amendment to the United States Constitution

"Congress shall make no law that applies to the citizens of the
United States that does not apply equally to the Senators and/or
Representatives; and, Congress shall make no law that applies to the
Senators and/or Representatives that does not apply equally to the citizens
of the United States ."

You are one of my 20.

If you don't have twenty, pass it on to whatever number you can.