[StBernard] Live Webcast This Thursday

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Apr 13 19:36:55 EDT 2010

Online TEA Party Townhall Event <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=coIDJMMsGeIJL0J&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF>
Team,

Stand with David Today <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=fhKJJVOEIhLQIaI&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF>

This Thursday, April 15, I will be hosting an Online TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party event where people from all across Louisiana will have an opportunity to ask me questions and voice their concerns about our state and country. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=iuIPK4PQLkKXKkL&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF>

The Online TEA Party Townhall will be held at 6 p.m. central time this Thursday. If you would like to receive an email reminder for the event or ask me a question, please go to www.DavidVitter.com/Webcast <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=bnJBLJMoFdJKI0K&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF> and fill out this form. <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=eqLHISNALgIRKaJ&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF>

You can also become a fan of mine on Facebook <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=htINI1PMJjKYIkI&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF> and write your question on my wall. We will try our best to answer as many questions as possible.

I hope you will join me for our online event this Thursday <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=kmKTJaMYImJ5JuL&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF> , and help stop the massive expansion of the federal government’s influence in our everyday lives.

Sincerely,

David Vitter

Stand with david today <http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=frJJLVOEJiKNL6I&s=juKVL6MRKmI1KbNLIoE&m=piKVK6MHK9KYF>