[StBernard] Mortgage Relief Fair in St. Bernard on Friday, Aug. 6 in St. Bernard Parish Council Chambers Aug. 6 from 2 to 5 p.m.

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Aug 4 08:34:54 EDT 2010

Mortgage Relief Fair in St. Bernard on Friday, Aug. 6

St. Bernard Parish Council Chambers from 2 to 5 p.m.

Are you impacted financially by the Gulf Coast oil spill? Are you having
trouble making your house notes? Are you losing sleep because you're worried
about losing your home?

Join us at one of two Mortgage Relief Fairs on Friday, August 6. We'll be
hosting a morning fair from 9 a.m. to 12 noon at St. Patrick's Catholic
Church at 28613 Highway 23, Port Sulphur and an afternoon fair from 2 p.m.
to 5 p.m. at the St. Bernard Parish Council Chambers at 8201W. Judge Perez
Drive in Chalmette. We'll be there to help you learn about options that can
help you keep your home.

Certified Housing Counselors will be on hand to meet individually with
residents.

This event is free and open to the public.

For more information call 1 504 596-2100.

Brought to you by the partners in the Homeownership Preservation Coalition.