[StBernard] Clarifications

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Sep 26 07:44:54 EDT 2011

Yes Cullen represents injured persons at trial; hence the reference "trial
lawyers ". Now what do you call lawyers at trial who represent insurance
companies? They are not corporate lawyers as they never go to trial. So what
are they? This is not a trick question. What do you call an insurance
company lawyer at trial?
Don't know? Have no idea? Then why single out Cullen Tonry ? Personal bias
on your part? Leave bias out and vote on their plans for us, i.e.
meaningful jobs, new industry, crime, budget issues, levees, erosion,
drainage, and on and on....Ask the real tough issues and get off personal
boilerplate trite comments. Please ask issues affecting us, not your
personal bias against trial lawyers or even union lobbyist. me