[StBernard] District A - I support Peter Rupp

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 15 08:07:11 EST 2011

Mr. Lauga voted against an ethics board around the same time he lifted a
demolition order for houses on Angela. Public record. Subsequently he was
donated one of those houses which he sold. Public record. He also welcomed
the apartments to District A (in the court transcripts) as working with
Provident until the public outcry. Again, public record.

I believe and support Peter and hope that you will vote for him for District
A Council. Believe me, I live in BVS and we need some honest, unbiased
representative. Too many special interests and favors in the past. He will
not only represent all of District A and their interests but that of the
entire parish.

Phone calls and visits from the incumbent's "representatives" will only
strengthen our resolve.

DEBBY ROSENBERGER
2513 JEAN LAFITTE PKWY
CHALMETTE LA 70043