[StBernard] Muslim Women Very Interesting to read...

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Mar 12 08:09:07 EDT 2012

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/religion/a/joys_of_muslim_women.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonie_Darwish

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/muslimwomen.asp

http://irregulartimes.com/index.php/archives/2011/01/23/fact-check-nonie-dar
wish-and-enough-muslims-to-elect-a-president/

It makes us uncomfortable to read or forward this
sort of
thing, but I believe that this country had better wake up and face
what is
happening around us.
I didn't check this out for accuracy, but it sounds a
lot
like articles I have read & heard on the news over the past years.
Also, you
may have read this article once before since it's been around
several times,
but it's very important that we all pay attention again!!!
Especially for
our grandchildren and great-grandchildren.