Talbert Pipes- Killer LB Collector

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Tue Oct 31 15:15:54 EST 2006

Hello to everyone on our mailing list!
I don't normally send notices on anything relating to Ligne Bretagnes,
but here's one worth pointing out:

http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html

It will probably sit here for a few days (the PO is closed tomorrow
anyway) before shipping over to Pipe & Pint, so if anyone wants to buy
it direct, get in touch. I LOVE it, personally. It's a killer pipe for
the money, with a blast that's hard to beat. It's also quite
lightweight yet big.

Also, let me say a quick Happy Halloween to everyone! I've just posted
a couple of great Halloween pics in our "American Pipemaker in Brittany"
blog, if anyone wants to have a look.
Thanks for your time!

--
Happy Smoking,
Trever Talbert

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html