Talbert Pipes- Happy Holidays! (and new pipes!)

Trever Talbert trever at talbertpipes.com
Sat Dec 23 15:43:02 EST 2006

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and all of that good stuff to everyone
on the Talbert Pipes mailing list! I've been busy with the FdP pipes
for so long, it seems like ages since I last sent out a mailing. I hope
everyone is having a fun and enjoyable holiday season without undue
stress! Once again, thank you all for your continuing interest in my
work and for helping me through another year in this fun "summertime"
job I seem to have gotten into. It's still a hoot, and I'm coming up
soon on ten years of full-time pipemaking!

In other news, the blog is finally active again. It's been sitting
rather dead for a good while now, but I hope to be bringing it back to
life as we slide into the new year. We've had a tough time of things
these past two months, and I really just didn't have the time nor the
energy to type out zippy blog articles, but I hope to get it back into
gear as we enter 2007. As of now, there are two new blog posts-

the Christmas Tankard, my little seasonal pipe:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/2006/12/christmas-tankard.html

and an article about the different ways to approach creating a pipe -
not technically, but philosophically (Think: More artsy babble and a
weird-looking pipe). "Pipemaking without a Net":
http://www.talbertpipes.com/2006/12/pipemaking-without-net.html

I also have an extra FdP poker here with a beautiful horn stem, and a
sandblasted Morta Classic in a bent, squat poker shape - Both of these
will probably be shipping to P&P unless someone on this side of the
ocean expresses quick interest.

Thanks very much for all the business, and I hope everyone has a fun and
cheerful holiday season!

--
Happy Smoking,
Trever Talbert

Visit my "American Pipemaker in Brittany" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/potm.html

See my "Pipe Pic of the Day" blog here:
http://www.talbertpipes.com/ppod.html