[Woodcarver] The Honesdale potato chip

Mike Bloomquist m.bloomquist at verizon.net
Mon Aug 2 00:34:33 EDT 2004

Sheesh Dave!  I thought we could keep that little "chip" carving incident a
secret ;-).  We might get Nick, the chip carving barber, into our List <he
tried to get into our group shot>.  Before he arrives, maybe I should tell
my side of it.

Thank you for the positive instructor eval.  It means a lot coming from one
of my "regulars".  As for your carvings... nothing there to laugh at.  Maybe
if we do caricatures next year, eh?

Keep on Carvin'
-Mike B.->