[Woodcarver] late report from honesdale roundup

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 13:56:44 EDT 2004

Hello All!
   I am finally home after Honesdale and then a trip down to Richmond.  I
got home and found out my son got a virus on my computer - RATS!  I couldn't
read all my mail!  But thank goodness my class room has a great new
computer! :)  I also want to add my thanks to all that planned this great
event - George, Ann and Jack and everyone eles that helped and worked.  You
did a super job again!  Coming back the second year was only made better by
getting to meet more of the listers and seeing those that I met last year!
Hugh, you have an amazing sense of humor as did your friend (the one that
wanted the big hand).  It was a pleasure meeting you.  It was also a
pleasure meeting the Woodbutcher and finally getting to pay him for his BIG
knife ;).  There are too many to say hi too but as Sandy said its nice to
have faces on the written words.  I learned so much this year and had a
great time.  Joke telling was also a big past time event - I don't think I
have heard that many jokes in years!  My tummy is still hurting for all the
laughing1  Thanks for letting me sit in.  I did get 3 more pins carved while
listening <BG>

A note to Charley B - did your wife like her new angel?  I hope so!

If you get a chance for those that weren't there you need to join us next
year!
Merrilee