[Woodcarver] sorry plus bike rally

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Sun Aug 8 14:40:16 EDT 2004

Oh my,  I certainly have gone overboard about my site.  I'll
quit!  Promise!  I haven't read this batch of emails, yet, but i just read
the opening list. Way too much of me and my site,
:-)   BOOOORRRINGGGGG.    Obsesssssssing!

Any bikers in this group?  I'm about 30 miles from the annual Sturgis
rally. There is a constant stream of bikers going by.  Usually about 40,000
or more of them gather every year, some even from other countries.  Just a
steady rumble for about 2 weeks.  It bothers some people but it is such a
steady sound I guess I just tune it out and don't even hear it.  They sure
have a good time.  I sort of get a kick out of it and have met some very
interesting ones. A few look a bit scary.  There isn't a bare piece of tent
or camping ground inthe Black Hills or surrounding towns.
well, I have some rubbing to do on a cane for it's next coat of tung
oil.  OH, I LOVE my new lap razaire dust collector!
Cynda