[Woodcarver] Bishops

Rebarris at cs.com Rebarris at cs.com
Mon Aug 9 18:53:28 EDT 2004

The Bishops left for home today after teaching two full classes here over the
past week. They have been doing two classes a year here since 1999. I wish
all classes were that easy to fill. These two are great instructors and a lot of
fun. They stayed with us for about ten days. You can imagine what that was
like. Lots of laughs and good times. We have been doing this for so long they
are like family now. If you have never seen their work up close and personal,
they will be at the Dayton Ohio show this year. If you are close by it is a good
chance to see the work of two of the best caricature carvers in the country.
Now it is time to get some rest and let my ribs heal.
   Bob Barris