[Woodcarver] Bishops

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 22:26:26 EDT 2004

The Bishops are very nice and gracious people on top of being talented.  I
had the pleasure of meeting them last year at the Dayton Ohio show.  To
think they just quit their jobs to carve full time.  When I talked to Chris
Howard he agreeded if you want to become good at carving then quit a regular
job and rely on your carvings to put food on the table and pay the bills.
You become good rather quickly after that! <BG>I don't think I'm ready for
that yet but it sure sounds like a grand idea!!  I wish they could come
closer to Big Rapids for a class I could attend!  Maybe some day!!
Merrilee