[Woodcarver] Indian patterns

Mike & Patty Wilcox mllrynaz at millry.net
Wed Aug 11 21:21:25 EDT 2004

I got it through  your  thanks
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cynda douglas
  To: woodcarver at six.pairlist.net
  Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 3:59 PM
  Subject: [Woodcarver] Indian patterns

  Hi, I told you about a the Dover publications ads with free download pictures to use.  This week's is all Indian, different tribes, tribal dress, etc. etc.  I'm including the first paragraph and link but there is a lot more.  I don't have any connection to this place, but I just think it could be very useful to a lot of us.
  HEre is , hope you don't mind.

  "
  Bring the beauty of Native American design to your next project with Dover's exceptional collection of clip art. This week's Dover Design Sampler features authentic black-and-white illustrations from the designs of many North American tribes. You'll also find coloring pages and art books and folk tales that represent different aspects of Native American culture. Use this link to download all of this week's samples now

  http://www.doverpublications.com/designsampler/0811"

  Cynda

  I'd love to have you visit my web site, WOODnEGGS at http://woodneggs.tripod.com/ You should just be able to click on this to get there, but if not, copy and paste it in your browser address.