[Woodcarver] Fwd: An Apron for Woodcarvers... with permission

sally nye sarolyn at accn.org
Thu Aug 12 14:30:22 EDT 2004

I purchased mine from "Big Dog" over a year ago.  I use it ALL the
time.  David prefers the leather top or he would use it as well.  I
wish they would make this apron with a leather top.

It is a good product.
Sally
http://www.fancarversworld.com

On Aug 12, 2004, at 2:14 PM, Bill Judt wrote:

To make a DONATION to the Mailing List using PayPal OR regular mail,
click this link: http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWList.html

Begin forwarded message: