[Woodcarver] Indian patterns

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 15:10:26 EDT 2004

Great site Cynda!  The first time you mentioned it I couldn't find the free
pictures you spoke of.  This time they came up and were great!  However when
I copied their address - put it into the browser address space to go to it
instead of just clicking on it they didn't come up.  So where did they go???
  I wanted to bookmark their site and usually when I'm in hotmail trying to
save something all that comes up is a message that hotmail is not working.
That's why I did it the other way.  Any suggestions or answers to where it
is on their site?  Thanks for both!
Merrilee