[Woodcarver] New Stuff and Stuff

SantaCarvinLady at aol.com SantaCarvinLady at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 16:19:26 EDT 2004

I've updated my website with some new fellows, if anyone would care to take a
wander through.   I have alot of "stuff" going on, so haven't been around
much, but I'm still here!

http://www.teriembrey.com

I'll be leaving for a trip back to Ohio mid-week next week - for my Angel's
wedding.   I'm driving, as I so enjoyed it the first time around.   I haven't
yet decided which routes I'll take to and from, but I expect to be gone around
3 weeks or so.

Teri

"Santas for the Soul"
Carvings by Folk Artist Teri Embrey
http://www.teriembrey.com/

"The remarkable thing about this gift of ours is that it has its rise, I am
convinced, in the very woes which beset us...it is our emotional salvation." ~
J.R. Fauset

"Serve dinner backward, do anything...but for goodness sake, do something
weird." ~ Elsa Maxwell

"In isolation I ruthlessly plow the deep silences, seeking my opportunities
like a miner seeking veins of treasures. In what shallow glimmering space shall
I find what glimmering glory?" ~ Jamaica Kincaid