[Woodcarver] chicago-scales carving

Linehan718 at aol.com Linehan718 at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 01:57:06 EDT 2004

I have put some early pics of my scales of justice carving on my site if
anyone cares to take a look.  I am leaving for Chicago to install it on
aug.19th.  Glad its almost finished.  I would appreciate your  thoughts.  It is the
largest carving I have ever done.  34"  high.  still have to varish and seal it
well.  It is in the  Chicago-scales carving album, but of course!  Thanks in
advance.

and to Mike Bloomquist:  I finally finished my cottonwood bark carving  and
will have pics up in a day or two, just putting the finish on it now.

Maura Carvin'  in NYC
www.picturetrail.com\whiteknight718