[Woodcarver] success

Linehan718 at aol.com Linehan718 at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 11:32:15 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/13/2004 9:37:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
maricha at ozemail.com.au writes:

....my daughter (who is an art teacher and never says  much...) for the first
time saw my drawings .... all she said  was  .. wow, mom... and tears rolled
down her eyes, then my tears rolled down  my eyes.... nothing was said... then
theproprietor/ framing lady said ... she  had seen a lot of work but would
not frame this unless i signed them......then  an artist who frequents the place
for frames said .., if i was the artist who  did that, because it has
something....i would put my name in great big  letters.......

Maricha------------now tears are rolling down my face.  What a  wonderful
story.

Maura Carvin'  in NYC
www.picturetrail.com\whiteknight718