[Woodcarver] I need help - Success

Patti Landmann lowvillecarver at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 13 16:15:05 EDT 2004

Hello Listers,

Have read all of the related posts, including several
that were sent to me off list, with great interest.  I
hope I gave the impression that I do consider myself a
success as I progress from level to level and find
that I appreciate my work more and more.  Also if you
checked out my 3 year old web page (nothing new added
for about that lenght of time) it would be
representative of my early progressions when I really
wanted to do it all.

Have been trying to develope some personal and
original ideas and find that so much more rewarding
than trying to do it all.

Thanks Joe for the food for thought and to all who
have responded.  I especially enjoyed Susan Irish's
response but Terry Z. from Michigan gave me the most
interesting concept to chew on for awhile.  I will
work on rethinking my real goals whenever the downs
and disappointments get to me and that should do the
trick as I really am pleased with were I started,
where I am and with any good blessings from above,
where I'm going.

As always appreciate the list and the willingness to
share concepts and encouragement.

Patti

=====
Patti Landmann