[Woodcarver] chicago-scales carving

sally nye sarolyn at accn.org
Fri Aug 13 17:17:12 EDT 2004

Maura, I'm so glad you decided to do the chains in wood.  The scales of
justice looks "very" nice.  But, drat, we will be heading to Minnesota
when you'll be installing this fine piece.  We were hoping to be there
to help you celebrate.
Have fun and make sure you get photos of this crowning event.  You have
a lot to be proud of...success!!!
Sally
http://www.fancarversworld.com