[Woodcarver] Going to Seattle what's to see?

Merrilee Johnson merrihat at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 13 21:29:48 EDT 2004

Hello everyone!
   I am going to Washington state on Monday and I was wondering if there was
something specific that I should make an attempt to see since this is my
first trip out west?  We will be stationed in Bellview mostly but will have
a car to drive if possible.  Also I don't think I can be without my knife
and wood for a week.  So, is there any way I can take it with me?  I would
assume it would have to be packed in the suitcase that gets put away.  But
do I have to tell them or.... (maybe I should just not take it?:(
Thanks for your help again!
Merrilee