[Woodcarver] Kubbestol finished....

Lee Wampler reddogg2k2 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 23:05:43 EDT 2004

Nice juggs Darlene, and your gidgy widget is purty too Gene

'"Reddogg"

"*This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
considered flaws or defects."

click this link: http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWList.html