[Woodcarver] scales-to cynda

Linehan718 at aol.com Linehan718 at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 18:12:37 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/14/2004 2:53:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, cynda at iw.net
writes:

You  carvers never cease to amaze me.  The scales and chain are awsome!   You
must feel so proud of them and to think they will be there for the world  to
see. Who knows, they will  probably be looked at by the future as we  now do
some wonderous things done in our past.
BE SURE TO WRITE THE  HISTORY OF THEM AND ATTACH IT TO THE BACK FOR FUTURE
GENERATION/S TO  KNOW.!

Cynda
I'd love to have you visit my web site, WOODnEGGS at
_http://woodneggs.tripod.com/_ (http://woodneggs.tripod.com/)

You should just be  able to click on this to get there, but if not, copy and
paste it in your  browser address.
I have checked out your site and absolutely love your eggs.  Where do  you
get them?  I am assuming you use a rotary tool type thing to carve  them.  it
looks like it would be extremely difficult not to carve right  thru them.  i
also checked out your cypress knees.  nice work you  do.

Maura Carvin'  in NYC
www.picturetrail.com\whiteknight718