[Woodcarver] Merrilee's WA trip

Loren Woodard lorenwoodard at charter.net
Tue Aug 17 13:22:06 EDT 2004

The time to see Leavenworth Washington is at Christmas.  What a beautiful
community.  It is great during the other seasons but when they decorate the
buildings with Christmas lights it is really something!

Loren Woodard

My carvings can be seen at http://www.woodcarvers-gallery.com
http://www.carvingmagazine.com  Carving Magazine's web site - Check out the
reader's forum.