[Woodcarver] Fwd: Marnie's auction has begun... with permission

Clive Goss clive at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 18 12:10:13 EDT 2004

Hi all,
I have just been bidding on a few items, but having never used e.bay before I have a question, only one thing I bid on came up at my price in the list of items, the others are still at the original price. Does that mean my bid was not accepted?? It did say I was the highest bidder on them when I bid though.
Just wondering.
Take care,
Clive.

  Fellow carver,

  The benefit auction for Marnie has begun. If you go to Ebay
  http://www.ebay.com ,click on the Search menu. In the first search box type,
  Marnie benefit, and hit search the search button. All the items for Marnie's
  benefit auction come up with this one search. There are now 50 items that
  people are already bidding on. This is exciting. Check it out. Pick out a
  carving or tools and get the winning bid in early. Check in often because
  more items are coming.

  Thank you Maura for working through the night to get these items up on Ebay.
  It was a heroic effort working through the night.

  Maura Carvin' in NYC
  http://www.picturetrail.com\whiteknight718

  {{{hugs to Maura}}}

  Joe Dillett