[Woodcarver] Fwd: Marnie's auction has begun... with permission

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Wed Aug 18 15:07:10 EDT 2004

Hi Clive,

When you put in a bid it is a max bid. The new amount that is shown may not
your max bid amount. Your max bid only raises the price by the increment
over the next lowest last max bid. It will not go to your max bid unless
someone bids you up to it. You may have to bid several times to find out
what the previous max bid was. When you have exceeded the last max bid, by
the designated increment, than you have won the highest bid until someone
exceeds your max bid.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3