[Woodcarver] More love for Marnie's auction

Marnie Whillock marn at marniewhillock.com
Thu Aug 19 11:25:52 EDT 2004

Hey Everyone - the awesome friendship canes and segments(that Joe worked
so hard to put together) will be available on eBay at 4:00 central
today.  Enjoy!!

Have a great day!

Marnie Whillock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carving Magazine Editor
http://www.carvingmagazine.com
Marnie Whillock Associates
http://www.marniewhillock.com

Sandy
> Holder (the Evart Roundup 'Sandy Holder') sent some love for Marnie in
the
> form of one of her special horse carvings. Thank your for you lovely
> carving
> Sandy.
>
> The bids are happening. Maybe you have family members or a friend who
> would
> be interesting in obtaining some great artwork? Please pass the Ebay
> information along to them. http://www.ebay.com/ and search for Marnie
> benefit. More than 50 items for them to bid on.
>

> Joe Dillett
> The Carving Shop
> 645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3
> Somonauk, IL. 60552