[Woodcarver] Marnies Auction Items

Daniel Heine Daniel.Heine at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 18:52:16 EDT 2004

Hello to all,

I was just looking at a lot of the items for Marnie on ebay. The bids seen
to be moving up very nicely, and if you look at the bidders, you will find
many of the
same names on most of the items. I suspect many of the people who carved the
donated items are heavily involved in the bidding process. I can recognize a
few of the ID's.

I'm still a rookie at all of this carving, but I have been truly amazed at
the carvers I have met. Friendly, generous, willing to share their knowledge
freely. It's amazing for me.

I hope we make a whole lot of money for Marnie!

Happy Bidding,
Dan Heine