[Woodcarver] Blog?

OLD JOE jb04404 at alltel.net
Sat Aug 21 17:02:27 EDT 2004

It seems to me a Blog is a Web Log, kind of like a diary. There are many
varieties. Most are run by an individual posting her/his opinions, news and
information along with pictures.

A search of the word Blog will provide a lot of information and hosting
sites.

Many have a response feature so the reader can enter into the discussion of
a subject or enter their own opinion(s).

It looked like a great idea to me for expressing my opinions and ideas about
woodcarving, until I discovered I'm too lazy to keep up a running monologue.
Old Joe

Old Joe (Joe Brott), Plattsmouth, NE USA
www.oldjoe.org
for Len Dillon basswood roughouts and basswood turnings, click:
www.diamondd.org