[Woodcarver] Thanks To All

mthurman at att.net mthurman at att.net
Sun Aug 22 10:24:04 EDT 2004

I've been mostly a lurker on this list for several years and want to thank everyone for their help and inspiration they gave as I started carving.  I don't want to try to list names because I could only offend by omission.  However, I do want to thank Bill Judt for maintaining the list.

I am retiring shortly and will be travelling in our motorhome for the next year or two and our access to e-mail will be limited so I am unsubscribing.

I will check in on the list periodically to see how everyone is doing - especially Marnie.

Thanks again

Merl