[Woodcarver] Idaho - diamond willow?

Gene and Darlene Bremmer bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Sun Aug 22 17:45:58 EDT 2004

Hi Butch

I would think you have diamond willow out that way.  You are pretty far North, at least as far as I am.  I do have some customers out that way though, so maybe it doesn't grow out that way.  Good luck in your search out there.  Just look along the rivers and the edge of swamps.

God Bless
Gene

Visit our Picturetrail Album at:  http://picturetrail.com/bremmers
Mailto:bremmers at midwestinfo.com