[Woodcarver] Re: Kubbestol

Gene and Darlene Bremmer bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Sun Aug 22 18:00:44 EDT 2004

Tom

Thanks for your nice comments on the Kubbestol.  I had seen them a long time ago but really did not know any thing about them.  But a fellow in our club started one and got me interested and he kind of guided me along to get off on the right track and then I struck off on my own.

It is a very fun project.  Just find a hollow basswood tree and start carving on it.  You will find it very enjoyable.    Yes, it is Norwegian for sure, and was often called a Log chair I guess.  You will find many variations of them if you just search Google or Yahoo for Kubbestol.

God Bless
Gene

Visit our Picturetrail Album at:  http://picturetrail.com/bremmers
Mailto:bremmers at midwestinfo.com