[Woodcarver] Carving show this weekend

Mike Gratton mike_gratton at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 10:25:46 EDT 2004

Personally, I thought the rain was great!  It meant I
could enjoy the show without feeling guilty about the
yardwork. :)

Were you there as a exhibitor?  I may have seen you
since my son and I talked to many of them.

As I said, it was the first show we'd been to but it
was great.  Now I want to go to more!  I think I may
have a harder time convincing the wife of the need to
go to some of the out of state ones.  Doesn't mean I
won't try though! :)

mikeg