[Woodcarver] Joe's back

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Mon Aug 23 11:01:50 EDT 2004

Fellow Carvers,

I'm back from the Whillock Woodcarving Festival. Sharon and I got in late
last night. I just unloaded my truck. Now I've got a dentist appointment
before heading to Milwaukee for my brother's wedding. We're tired but we had
a wonderful time. We met more people on the list and I managed to stay out
of trouble most of the time. We had a GREAT time.

Marnie and family had the auction items set up very nice. Whatever we wrote
on the paper Marnie's staff entered the bid in Ebay. The same when Ebay
overbid our last bid on the paper. They worked hard to keep up and make
everything end at the same time. It was done very well. I managed to win the
bird and Ivan's Risen Christ. I was very lucky. Some other stuff caught
Sharon's and my eye so we have more carving to add to our collection.

Marnie's staff (family) will handle all the payments and shipping. If you
were the winning bid just work out the completion of the sale the same as
for any other Ebay item with Marnie being the seller. If anyone wants to
save shipping charges to other countries and if they are coming here to the
GOW in September, you may have Marnie ship it to my shop at the address
below.

There were a bunch of classes in 3 different areas along with a full
schedule of free demos. It was awesome.

Thanks to all of you for your donations and for your bidding.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3
Somonauk, IL. 60552