[Woodcarver] Idaho - diamond willow?

Alex Bisso albisso at bresnan.net
Mon Aug 23 11:50:31 EDT 2004

Have to disagree with the no diamond willow out west comment.  There is lots
of diamond willow in Montana - mostly central and eastern to my knowledge
but I have not looked elsewhere.  There is also some in north central
Wyoming.  I do not know about Idaho but would not be surprised if one could
find some there if they knew what they were looking for.
Alex Bisso
Billings, MT