[Woodcarver] New List Member

Mike Gratton mike_gratton at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 13:57:43 EDT 2004

Welcome to the list and Vermont Bob!  Stowe is
beautiful.  The Morrisville show was the first I'd
attended and I too joined the Green Mountain Carvers
on Saturday.

mikeg
--- Robert Campanaro <re2camp at aol.com> wrote:

> To make a DONATION to the Mailing List using PayPal
> OR regular mail, click this link:
> http://wwwoodcarver.com/WWWList/WWWList.html

---------------------------------
  Hi all;

I just thought I'd drop a line to you all to say hello
and introducemyself. My name is Bob Campanaro and I
recently moved to Stowe, VT 2months ago from
Connecticut. Nice change!!!!!  I've been carving
forabout two years now and enjoy making snowmen,
santas, and smallanimals. I went to the show in
Morrisville, VT this past Saturday andjust sent out an
application to join the Green Mountain Carvers.
Enoughfor now I guess.

Peace
Bob