[Woodcarver] (no subject)

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Mon Aug 23 15:39:08 EDT 2004

Ole Joe,

I have copied and saved your letter on warnings.  These are things to think
about anymore. funny, When I took a fall, it never occurred to me to sue
someone,  I thot it was just my own physical limitations as well as
stupidity. Guess I should have sued someone last year when I missed my
patio edge and my face came out second best with the sidewalk.and broke my
nose.
Anyway, jokes aside, good advise and I will heed it.

Diamond Willow in Idaho.  I don't know, but it seems to grow everywhere
else   where there is water.  Montana has some beautiful dw.
Cynda
http://woodneggs.tripod.com