[Woodcarver] Basswood for sale... with permission

Bill Judt bjudt at sasktel.net
Mon Aug 23 15:25:36 EDT 2004

Gentle Subscribers:

Bob is hoping to sell some basswood in order to buy some carving tools.
Maybe you can make a deal with him OFF-LIST, OK?

Hope this works out :-)

Bill
List Owner
  __________________________

  I have 4 pieces of  rough cut Basswood (dried and very clear) which
I'd like to sell.   They average 7x7  by 8  feet  in  length, most
larger.  These are very nice pieces and I'm willing to let them go for
$100 each.  I'm also willing barter with anyone who might also sell
tools.   Delivery within a couple hours ride of Stowe, VT is also
possible.

  Feel free to call or email me at:

  Bob Campanaro
  Stowe, VT