[Woodcarver] Carving show this weekend

Mike Gratton mike_gratton at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 15:44:29 EDT 2004

If you mean the moving wood choppers, then yes, we did
see your display.  My son spent some time checking
them out.  Seems to me that we spoke to a woman at
that display though.  I may be wrong though.

Congratulations on taking 3rd prize!  My son's eyes
lit up when he saw folks carving golfballs.  I'd read
an article about doing it but haven't tried it.  His
mom's boyfriend plays golf so I suspect Evan will be
trying his hand at golfballs soon.

I don't know if I'll be able to get out of the house
for a full day on the 17th.  I'll certainly try
though!

take it easy,
mikeg