[Woodcarver] Faribault Carve Fest

Gene and Darlene Bremmer bremmers at midwestinfo.com
Mon Aug 23 16:25:06 EDT 2004

Larry and the whole gang,

I also got to meet all the wonderful people that you mention, plus many more
and watched some demos by a number of them and took a bark carving class and
generally did a bunch of visiting.  However, there is one person I did not
meet and that is Larry Odegard........Man I am sorry to have missed you,
especially since we emailed just a couple of days before.    I am still
chasing that pattern for you and will let you know how I come out.

What a fantastic get together and fantastic people.  Makes one proud to be a
woodcarver.

God Bless
Gene

Visit our Picturetrail Album at:  http://picturetrail.com/bremmers