[Woodcarver] Photos from NEWR ... and Help Needed

Charlie Briggs cbcarver12 at optonline.net
Mon Aug 23 19:59:54 EDT 2004

Hi JohnA.
I also took Floyds class and by coincidence I carved the same Santa as you
and I just finished painting it and I have to say it didn't turn out bad.
Floyd passed around some general painting instructions at his painting demo
that I have a copy of.
I will scan it into the computer and send it out as soon as I get a chance.
CharlieB