[Woodcarver] Faribault Carve Fest

Marnie Whillock marn at marniewhillock.com
Tue Aug 24 14:32:36 EDT 2004

WOW!  We sure had an amazing weekend!

I'd like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all who made our Carve-fest and
my benefit auction a wonderful success.  Thanks to the people who
volunteered, displayed, taught and attended our event.  Special thanks
to Joe and Maura - along with all the people who donated and purchased
auction items - for making the auction happen.  It is heartwarming and
healing to know all of you awesome people are out there.

It was fun to meet new people and to catch up with old friends.

Have a great day!

Marnie Whillock