[Woodcarver] Responding to Charlie Briggs re: Painting Tips

Woodcarver87 woodcarver87 at cox.net
Tue Aug 24 21:09:51 EDT 2004

Hi Charlie,

My email address is: Woodcarver87 at cox.net

I thank you for the trouble you are going through to send me Floyd
Rhadigan's outline of painting tips.  A few people have asked me to share
whatever I receive, so I'll be happy to do that for anyone that wishes to
send me their email address.I would suggest that their private email
addresses be sent to mine, listed above.

Thanks again for your help.

John Anderson