[Woodcarver] Merrilee's back & what a trip!!

SantaCarvinLady at aol.com SantaCarvinLady at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 22:56:57 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/23/2004 11:50:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
merrihat at hotmail.com writes:
God Speed and enjoy your Angel's wedding!  My sister loves her Santa!  Next
time I get one! ;)  We only met one of them.  I think it might have been
Dennis - was that who you were talking to when we were there? Tuesday mid
morning/afternoon?  He was definately a HOOT!! I wish my friend Vickie could
have met you also!  maybe next time.  She's already planning next years
visit.  Drive careful on the return trip and congratulations to Angel and
hubby!!!  (Was she the one with you at Dayton's show last year?  If so what
a nice young lady! )
Merrilee

Thanks, Merrilee - yes, that was my Angel with me in Dayton - I'm lucky to
get to be her mom.     And yes, it was Dennis you (and I via phone) were talking
to at RTB.   Wish I'd been able to get to see you both while you were here.
Hopefully, next time.

Teri

"Santas for the Soul"
Carvings by Folk Artist Teri Embrey
http://www.teriembrey.com/

"The remarkable thing about this gift of ours is that it has its rise, I am
convinced, in the very woes which beset us...it is our emotional salvation." ~
J.R. Fauset

"Serve dinner backward, do anything...but for goodness sake, do something
weird." ~ Elsa Maxwell

"In isolation I ruthlessly plow the deep silences, seeking my opportunities
like a miner seeking veins of treasures. In what shallow glimmering space shall
I find what glimmering glory?" ~ Jamaica Kincaid