[Woodcarver] links

cynda douglas cynda at iw.net
Wed Aug 25 02:25:03 EDT 2004

Hi,  To   Anyone who has traded links with me.  Hugh Parks surprised me
with a banner,  actually two banners to link to my web site that he made
for me.  If we have traded links, I'd like to pass one on to you to
use.  The first one is quite fancy and would go on a very light or dark
background, and the second, in the colors of my site, would be best on
light or maybe even black bkgrnd.  If you let me know, I will forward it to
you.  I'm not really sure how it is done, but I suppose you enter it as a
photo and add the link to my site?

Cynda,   http://woodneggs.tripod.com