[Woodcarver] John Harris's web site.

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Wed Aug 25 07:58:09 EDT 2004

Greetings everyone,
My name is John Harris and I have been a subscriber
to the mailing list for about 8 months.  I have picked
up some very interesting information and ideas.  Thanx- Please check my web
page at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~ghoztdawg/
*************
Hi John

Very nice work. Question?? Do you make the Native American Flutes also?

The texture and finish on the Eagle Cane, as well as your other birds, is
awesome. Can you tell us more about your technique? Do you make the cane and
how you fasten the carving and what type of finish you use? Thanks for
sharing.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3