[Woodcarver] (chat)The first I've sent

Joe Dillett jdillett at thecarvingshop.com
Wed Aug 25 12:06:01 EDT 2004

Hi Sylda,

Welcome to the List.

If you are heading this way (60-miles west of Chicago) you'll get a chance
to meet some of these List members at my GOW (Gathering Of Woodcarvers)
September 20 through 25th. We'll have about 20 seminars going on that week.
I have camping space available. Click on the GOW link at the bottom of my
home page of my web site below and read all about it.

Joe Dillett
The Carving Shop
645 E. LaSalle St. Suite 3
Somonauk, IL. 60552